General services provided to tenants and purchaser
- Sourcing property details (erf numbers, farm portions, agricultural holdings, etc) of unlisted properties of interest to clients. We have up to date cadastral maps for the country to supplement the online GIS services offered by the main metropolitan areas and pride ourselves in tracing and engaging owners of well located sites that are not yet on the market.
- Sourcing owner details for prospect unlisted sites
- Valuation services
- Market rental surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Tenant and purchaser side negotiation
- Assisting with compiling offers to lease with particular attention to tenant suspensive requirements
- Assisting with compiling offers to purchase
Property sourcing for lease, purchase and development
360 offers a nationwide sourcing service to various clients with a variety of objectives
Warehousing and offices for lease to corporate clients
360 does not rely on its own listings but sources properties through its network of property funds, private funds, managing agents and commercial agent network.
Since we are tenant focussed we represent the tenant in lease negotiations.
Warehousing and offices for purchase (by owner users)
This service is a variation of the “lease” sourcing service but may require a rental survey too (see general services above)
Investment sourcing and due diligence
Besides providing the sourcing service and rental survey described above 360 will also assess the risk associated with existing tenants, compile a rental roll (where this does not exist) from source documentation provided by property owners.
Sourcing sites for development or redevelopment:
360 Degrees sources development land for developers and corporates looking to develop their own spaces. This service includes a qualitative assessment of the risks to successful site